How You Can Help?
The foundation welcomes contributions to its Annual Fund Campaign. Mt. Pilgrim Foundation, Inc. is the charitable entity of the Church. It is a non-profit 501 (c) (3) organization, making donations to the foundation exempt from Federal income tax according to the Internal Revenue Code. There are tax advantages that may allow you to give a gift much larger than you thought possible. A tax advisor, estate planner, or tax attorney can help you identify tax benefits that are available to you. The following are ways that you can support the foundation:
- Make a tax-deductible contribution in the form of cash, check or charge.
- Designate an annual contribution to Mt. Pilgrim Foundation
- Make a pledge contribution over a period time with regular payments; pledges to Mt. Pilgrim Foundation can be made up to a maximum of five years
- Donate assets such as stocks, bonds, personal property or real estate.
- Check for additional funding from your employer as a matching gift.
- Donate on-line.
- Contribute in memory of deceased person or in honor of living persons.
- Sponsor or co-sponsoring a special event to benefit Mt. Pilgrim Foundation, Inc.
- Support events presented by Mt. Pilgrim Foundation, Inc.
- Provide in-kind services such as printing, consulting, speaking, fundraising and grant writing.
- Encourage persons in your circle of friends and family to contribute to Mt. Pilgrim Foundation, Inc.
- Leave a gift to Mt. Pilgrim Foundation, Inc. in your will.
- Name Mt. Pilgrim Foundation, Inc. as a beneficiary of your pension plan or life insurance.
- Remember loved ones with memorial gifts to Mt. Pilgrim Foundation, Inc. in their names.