The Mission of Mt. Pilgrim Foundation is to improve the lives of people by developing and promoting efforts to enhance their spiritual, educational, health and wellness, and economic prosperity.
We are actively involved in several activities revolving around the education and needs of youth in the community. Since 2001 our Mt. Pilgrim Foundation, Inc. has sponsored a one to five week “Summer Empowerment Camp” during the months of June, July or August . In August, we sponsor a “Back-to-School Bash” to give children in the community school supplies, promote healthy living and health prevention for all attendees. Additionally, fun activities and free food is provided. During the school year tutoring is a weekly event on Tuesday’s. The foundation assist the Youth committee with report card incentives and provide a scholarship to a graduate who is a member and completes the scholarship requirements.
Our Summer Empowerment Camp enhances the educational level of children 5 to 17 years old. The academic program focuses on several subjects–reading, writing, language arts, and mathematics. We also have computer, creative writing, and SAT preparation labs to help our high school students prepare for college.
Component of the Campaign Drive
- Former students (Young Adults) who have benefited from the programs are asked to give back something no matter how small or large.
- Anyone may Honor someone who has made a difference in your life.
- Anyone may give a Memorial gift to honor their love ones.
- Former Students, Honors and Memorials gifts from $ 25 to $50 names will be acknowledged on Mt. Pilgrim Foundation, Inc. web-site.
- Former Students, Honors and Memorials gifts from $ 51 to $100 names and pictures will be acknowledged on Mt. Pilgrim Foundation, Inc. web-site.
- Former Students, Honors and Memorials gifts $ 101 or above names, picture and a short Bio will be acknowledged on Mt. Pilgrim Foundation, web-site.
When you make your gift to Mt.Pilgrim Foundation, Inc. you make it possible for more students to ignite change in their lives and the world and you motivate others to give.
You can make a difference!!!
Make your check payable to Mt. Pilgrim Foundation, Inc.
1341 McCords Ferry Road, LUGOFF, SC 29078
Or give to our Treasurer, Mr. Carlos Knight; Secretary, Ms. Connie Roary or President Evangelist Claudette Murphy.
Or you may give on-line at www.mpfoundationcares.org.